Charli Nicole Davis
Former member (Graduate student)
I am interested in the trophic role of apex predators as a regulatory mechanism in community structure. With the human population continuing to rise, land conversion is ever prevalent in natural communities, leading to range reductions for many species. Through my research, I hope to fill in some of the gaps on how predator abundance, genetic diversity, and interspecific competition vary among different landscape types and scales in Central and South America.
Posts by Charli Nicole Davis
Charli Nicole Davis has not yet created any posts.
- Reconnecting People + Nature in the Anthropocene (YouTube videos)
- A Dirzo Podcast on mass biological loss is now uploaded onto YouTube & audio platforms
- New paper: Restoration of plant-animal interactions in terrestrial ecosystems
- New paper: Trophic rewilding benefits a tropical community through direct and indirect network effects
- New paper: Phenotypic plasticity in plant defense across life stages: Inducibility, transgenerational induction, and transgenerational priming in wild radish