Carl Jan Risberg
Former member (Graduate Alumni)
I am broadly interested in terrestrial ecosystem ecology and conservation and have a particular interest in community-based conservation as well as the ecological changes to environments and their interaction networks caused by the Anthropocene. My master's thesis is titled "A global analysis of non-trophic impact of herbivores on seedling models under contrasting levels of defaunation". This focused on a comparison of the non-trophic damage suffered by seedling models between defaunated and non-defaunated sites in the same region.
Posts by Carl Jan Risberg
Carl Jan Risberg has not yet created any posts.
- Reconnecting People + Nature in the Anthropocene (YouTube videos)
- A Dirzo Podcast on mass biological loss is now uploaded onto YouTube & audio platforms
- New paper: Restoration of plant-animal interactions in terrestrial ecosystems
- New paper: Trophic rewilding benefits a tropical community through direct and indirect network effects
- New paper: Phenotypic plasticity in plant defense across life stages: Inducibility, transgenerational induction, and transgenerational priming in wild radish