Pedro Galetti Jr
Former member (Visiting Scholar)
I am interested in evolutionary and conservation genetics of animals, mostly vertebrates. Phylogeny, phylogeography and population genetics form the foundation of my research, where I aim to gain a betting understanding of how the genetic variation of focal species/populations is contemporarily distributed, how it is linked to space and time in an evolutionary scenario, how species interactions can shape the genetic structure of the species interacting across evolutionary time, and how such genetic variation is responding to the environmental changes particularly occurring in anthropocene.
Posts by Pedro Galetti Jr
Pedro Galetti Jr has not yet created any posts.
- Reconnecting People + Nature in the Anthropocene (YouTube videos)
- A Dirzo Podcast on mass biological loss is now uploaded onto YouTube & audio platforms
- New paper: Restoration of plant-animal interactions in terrestrial ecosystems
- New paper: Trophic rewilding benefits a tropical community through direct and indirect network effects
- New paper: Phenotypic plasticity in plant defense across life stages: Inducibility, transgenerational induction, and transgenerational priming in wild radish