I am interested in how animals interact with both the abiotic and biotic components of their environments.
My current research questions are:
1. Do social predators and prey engage in collective behaviour during hunts?
2. How does sociality in large carnivores influence ecosystems and human systems?
Please feel free to get in touch via email.
Posts by Chinmay Sonawane
Chinmay Sonawane has not yet created any posts.
- New paper: Restoration of plant-animal interactions in terrestrial ecosystems
- New paper: Trophic rewilding benefits a tropical community through direct and indirect network effects
- New paper: Phenotypic plasticity in plant defense across life stages: Inducibility, transgenerational induction, and transgenerational priming in wild radish
- Janzen-Connell at 50: Where are we? – An ATBC Panel Discussion
- Exciting news and awards