Itzel Arias Del Razo
Postdoctoral Researcher (CONACYT Fellow)
My research focuses on assessing the direct and indirect implications of predation and its impact on the environment. This approach allows me to better understand the role that biotic interactions play in the maintenance and functioning of ecosystems. I am particularly interested in assessing the impact of human activities (climate change, land use, and defaunation) on multitrophic interactions and their possible implications for the loss of biodiversity and ecosystem services. My research also generates models to predict the potential distribution of species, develops strategies for the management, conservation, and sustainable use of wildlife, and assesses the implications of reintroducing megafauna.
Publications by Itzel Arias Del Razo
This results are fake. Dynamic functionality will be developed soon.
Gallery by Itzel Arias Del Razo
Posts by Itzel Arias Del Razo
- Assessing demography and genetic variation in Bobcat (Lynx rufus) using non-invasive DNA analysis and comparing with population size estimates obtained by camera-trapping in Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve
- Effects of “primatization” on the population dynamics of a palm tree that is vulnerable to extinction
- Incidence and dynamics of mistletoe infestation on the oaks of Jasper Ridge
- Ecology of oak regeneration at Jasper Ridge
- Osa-Golfito Initiative in Southern Costa Rica (INOGO)