Former member (Visiting Scholar)
I am a full professor in Ecology, teaching ecology courses and leading the Biodiversity Lab in the Department of Biology of Federal University of Ouro Preto, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I earned my Ph.D. in Conservation Ecology at the Federal University of Minas Gerais. I have published refereed articles and scientific chapters in books, mainly focusing on tropical ecology (community ecology in general) and plant-animal interactions such as pollination. My field work focuses on tropical forest ecosystems in Brazil, specifically the Atlantic Forest and Cerrado. I am also interested in ecological restoration, focusing on the role of biodiversity and ecological processes.
Publications by Yasmine Antonini
This results are fake. Dynamic functionality will be developed soon.
Gallery by Yasmine Antonini
Posts by Yasmine Antonini
- Assessing demography and genetic variation in Bobcat (Lynx rufus) using non-invasive DNA analysis and comparing with population size estimates obtained by camera-trapping in Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve
- Effects of “primatization” on the population dynamics of a palm tree that is vulnerable to extinction
- Incidence and dynamics of mistletoe infestation on the oaks of Jasper Ridge
- Ecology of oak regeneration at Jasper Ridge
- Osa-Golfito Initiative in Southern Costa Rica (INOGO)