Exciting news and awards
Dirzo Lab members had many exciting accomplishments over Spring 2021!
- Tyler McFadden successfully defended his PhD on June 7th and got a postdoc position in Stanford
- Jessica Martin successfully defended his PhD on June 1th and got a postdoc position in New Mexico State University
- Tyler McFadden got the Norman K. Wessells Award for Outstanding course/teaching assistant in Stanford Department of Biology
- Luísa Genes got the Stanford Department of Biology Excellence in Teaching Award
- Carl Risberg got the Earth Systems Science Award for Outstanding Research for his honors thesis “A Global Analysis of Non-Trophic Impact of Herbivores on Seedling Models Under Contrasting Levels of Defaunation